How To Search
The American Bankruptcy Law Journal
Using Online Legal Resources
- Go to
- Click on the "Directory" link located under the Header Tabs.
- In the box under "Search the Westlaw Directory:" type "AMBKRLJ" and
click on the Search box.
- This will bring up the American Bankruptcy
Law Journal link as the only Search Result.
- Click on the American Bankruptcy Law Journal
- Enter your search criteria in the Search
- Go to
- Make sure that you are on the "Search" tab
and that "Sources" is clicked.
- In the "Look for a Source" box goto "Area of
Law" and click "Bankruptcy".
- On the right hand column of the "Look for a
Source" box there will be a heading "Law Reviews and Journals".
- Under "Law Reviews and Journals" click on
the "American Bankruptcy Law Journal" link.
- Enter search terms in the box provided.